Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Kleinert
    Participant
    Premium Member

After configurating the featured slider to “by Post Options – Metabox” and set “Show this Page in Featured Slider” to yes, the slider is empty and there is just an empty space between the menu and content after it.

With posts and categories the slider works fine.

What do I need to configurate, if I want to show only pages instead of posts in my featured slider?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marcel,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Marcel Kleinert
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marcel,

Actually there was no issue, if you are going to use the option “by Post Option-Metabox” you need to determine which post to be displayed in the featured slider, for this please navigate to Dashboard > Posts > Edit Post > Post Options > Show in Featured Slider and tick option Yes.

We did the same with 2 of your posts and the slider appears without any issue.

Kind Regards

Marcel Kleinert
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I have no problem with posts in the slider. As you mentioned in your answer it works fine.

The same option is available for pages on the editing page. When choosing yes nothing appears in the slider. So the problem is only with pages not with normal blog posts.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marcel,

These options are working too, you need to upload featured images for the pages too to show them in the slider, at this moment we uploaded featured iamge for the page “2. Damen” and it is showing in the slider without any issue.

Kind regards

Marcel Kleinert
    Participant
    Premium Member

Just too simple. Sorry 🙄

Thanks vor helping.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.