This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Runa
    Participant
    Premium Member

Good evening,

I would like to use the “Featured Slider” option via the “Post Option – Metabox” but my problem is that I cannot find the “Post Options” menue under any Post to configure the slider. I have installed Ashe Pro on two Blogs an on both I cannot find the “Post Options”. Am I missing a feature to enable this function? After reading the theme documentary I got the impression that it is just simply there. Could you please tell me what I can do to see and use the “Post Options”?

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

You are right, it simply should be there but looks like it’s somehow disabled. While editing the post click on Screen Options button (top-right corner) and then make sure that the Post Options checkbox is ticked. Here is a screenshot: http://nimb.ws/sCdkZp

Kind Regards, Duke

Runa
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,
    thanks for your answer. I have already looked into the Screen Options. The problem is not that the checkbox by “Post Options” is ticked off and I could just enable it like in the screenshot but there is no “Post Options” in the first place. It’s simply missing in the Screen Options. So may there be an other solution?
    Thanks for your help!

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Sounds pretty weird.

Please share your website URL/User/Password and we will check. Mark your reply as private to hide it from public.

Regards

Runa
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

You need to deactivate Advanced Custom Fields plugin because the PRO version of this plugin is already included with the theme bundle.

Regards

Runa
    Participant
    Premium Member

I would have never found that on my own…
    Now it is working. Thanks a lot!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Runa,

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Please follow us on our Facebook page to get all new notifications and useful information.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.