This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 day, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

alessia Vintino
    Participant
    Premium Member

Ho utilizzato il tema ashe free con WordPress attraverso Altervista. ho acquistato la licenza pro ed l ho installata. Alla attivazione si perdono le modifiche e personalizzazioni al mio sito già fatto (mesi di lavoro!) inoltre nella versione pro i comandi sono solo in inglese….non si può avere in italiano? Sono stato costretto a tornare alla versione free del tema ashe dove c’è ora quasi tutto quello che avevo fatto. Come si fa a conservare tutte le modifiche e personalizzazioni già effettuate? ho bisogno urgente di assistenza non posso ricominciare tutto dall’inizio. il sito in questione è http://www.fraternitasonlus.com

Confido in una veloce risposta… grazie mille

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alessia,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

alessia Vintino
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alessia,

Thank you for your reply, I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

alessia Vintino
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alessia,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

Due to the existed situations caused by COVID-19 our office is temporarily moved to our homes, I will contact the developers again and ask them to check for the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi

Nick is here form developers team, please resend site login url again,  please renew it because old one has expired and I will check your issue.

Kind Regards,

Nick

alessia Vintino
    Participant
    Premium Member

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Unfortunately this link is not valid, I am unable to login, please make new link or please share site Username and Password.

Kind Regards,

Nick

alessia Vintino
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alessia,

At first sorry for the delay we were off for a while.

Please generate the login URL using the plugin we recommended, we asking because we are unable to login wiht the credentials you shared, after wp-admin login it redirected us to the altervista login page and we get this kind notice, here is the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/o2kp4u

Sorry again for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.