This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dajana Zelic
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hey there,

So I’ve recently switched from WordPress to Bluehost, and my blog has moved from the old domain to my new Bluehost one. This went smoothly.

I also switched to Ashe Pro a few days ago, and only noticed today that my Pin It button only shows when I go into a blog post, but not on the homepage anywhere.

I’m trying to resolve the issue with Bluehost and WordPress support, but I’m not sure they can help.

Could it be something to do with the theme itself? I’m using Style 10.

Thank you!

Dajana Zelic
    Participant
    Premium Member

See post below.

Dajana Zelic
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hey there,

So I’ve recently switched from WordPress to Bluehost, and my blog has been moved from my old domain to my new Bluehost one. This went smoothly.

I also switched to Ashe Pro a few days ago, but only today noticed that my Pin It Button is only showing when I go into a blog post, but not on the homepage anywhere.

I’m trying to resolve the issue with Bluehost and WordPress support, but I’m not sure they can help.

Could it be something to do with the theme itself? I’m using Style 10.

Thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Dajana,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Dajana Zelic
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Dajana,

I checked your website and this button is not controlled by the theme options, you should configure it with the current plugin, which you used to get this pin button.

Anyway, I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Dajana,

Our developers checked your website and the configuration of the plugin.

On the blog page, the featured images have the options to be clicked and redirected to the blog single (sort of the link), because of this option the pin button doesn’t work, the code of this plugin is written just for the images if the images have another function as on the blog pages it doesn’t work.

We can offer to create the child theme for you and make changes in codes and get the result, this kind of services are not included in our customer support but kindly we can do it for you if you wish.

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Dajana Zelic
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

If it’s not too much trouble that would be wonderful! I do believe that having this fixed will increase that amount of times blog posts get pinned, so it will make a big difference.

Thank you so much for the offer, I really appreciate it.

~ Dajana

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Dajana,

I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will contact you to further work with your issue.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Dajana,

We installed the child theme on your Website, please check and let me know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

Dajana Zelic
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there,

Yes, thank you! The Pin It Button works just fine now 🙂

~ Dajana

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Dajana,

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Dear  Dajana, if you are satisfied with our theme and support, please rate our free theme with 5 stars on wp.org, please don’t hesitate our request, it will take only a few seconds and will be very helpful for our team.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.