Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brandt
    Participant
    Premium Member

Apparently the YT instructions are not up to date, after installing Loco Translate this is what I get when entering the menu for Ashe Pro inside Loco Translate:

But, when I click on Setup I get an error:

What should I do to get it work?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Andy,

First, thank you for choosing our theme and service and sorry for the late response, our website was temporarily under maintenance mode.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Andy Brandt
    Participant
    Premium Member

Sorry, but I’m not going to give you guys admin access to my working site.
    Anything else you can suggest? Because clearly it doesn’t work as shown in your YT clip.

BTW: I have both Ashe & Ashe Pro installed.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Andy,

Actually, the video guide we have for the Loco Translate plugin works till today, we use it regularly and our users do too.

To translate theme untranslated strings, please try to use 3rd party plugin Loco Translate for it:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LtyVjw46r8

Please follow the video guide step by step.

Kind Regards

Andy Brandt
    Participant
    Premium Member

In the video once Loco is installed and entered it is as if there is no translations present. It is not the case with Ashe Pro, which comes with a bundle of ready-made translations, they are just not configured. I already provided the screenshots of how Loco’s screen looks like – it is totally different to what you show in the video.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Andy,

Weird case, that’s why we asked to share a secured login URL for your website, we will check for the site settings, maybe there are some settings incorrectly set up.

The login URL we are requesting is safe, you don’t need to share a username or password, just generated login URL which you can remove at any time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.