Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fra
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

how can I customize the “search” field included in the dafault theme (right side of the menu, under the header)?

Language is english and I cannot translate it, neither with additional widgets

Thanks

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Fra,

To translate theme untranslated strings please use the plugin Loco Translate, please follow the video guide below to better understand how to use this plugin.

Kind Regards

Fra
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, on Loco Translate the fields all well translated. The theme is all translated  (100%) but this doesn’t reflect on my screen. Already setted the italian languange in the general settings.What can I do more? I have the same problem on different pages – on loco they are all translated but on my page not

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Fra,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.