This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Remco van der Tak
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hey guys,

I just switched from the Ashe Free to Ashe Pro.

But after I went pro, the left and right sidebars disappeared. Fully on the front and partly on the backend.

In the backend I can still see it and I still have widgets on it. But when I try to manage it in Live Preview (Customizer), there is no sidebar left and right. I only see Sidebar Alt, Footer Widgets and Instagram Widget. Regardless of which page I am on.

When I switch the mainpage from static to posts. Then both are back in the Customizer, but on the frontend only shows the right Sidebar, the left still doesn’t show.

If switched back to Ashe Free, then both Sidebar left and right are fully back and funcional again.

So what is happening when I go pro again, they just disappear like that again.

I hope someone can help me.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Remco,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

In the pro version of the theme, you can manage the layouts for the page listed under, Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > General Layouts > Page Layout and choose your preferred layout.

But for other pages(custom pages) you need to manage the sidebars via page options,  Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options > Show Sidebar.

Kind Regards

Irving Freedman
    Participant
    Premium Member

I do not have sidebars showing and I tried the above. Does not work for me.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Irving,

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.