June 27, 2019 at 7:17 am #35957
Hi. I’ve recently upgraded to Bard Pro as I want the slider on my homepage. I’ve enabled the slider when customizing the page, and also selected it from all the pages section of my dashboard. Its not displaying. How can I get it to diplay please?
Also, I’d like to add links to the images in the slider. How do I go about this please?
Nikki ThomsonJune 27, 2019 at 8:15 pm #35968
At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.
It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsJuly 22, 2019 at 6:11 am #36627This reply has been marked as private.July 23, 2019 at 5:45 am #36648
Hi. Just wondering if you’ve managed to look into this please?July 23, 2019 at 11:03 am #36649
Hi. I haven’t had a response yet. Has anyone managed to have a look at this issue please? I really need to get my website up and going. ThanksJuly 23, 2019 at 5:30 pm #36667
Sorry for the late reply, we were off for a while.
I checked your website end the slider looks perfectly on the home page, please check the screenshot.
Kind RegardsJuly 24, 2019 at 3:52 am #36683
Hi. I’ve currently got the homepage set to show posts. However, I wanted to have a static front page. If I change the front page to static the slider and feature links disappear.
Also when I’m customising the theme the customise with elementor button is not there. I need to add some additional text etc to my front page other than the slider.
I would also like to have different header images on each page. Can you tell me how to do this as when I change the header image it currently changes for all pages.
I also have 3 different pages where I would like to have posts (a recipe page, a project page, and a learning hub page). Can you tell me how to do this please?July 24, 2019 at 7:17 pm #36700
1. Featured Links and Featured slider by default are displaying on the blog page if you want to enable them on the current pages, Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options > Show Featured Links/show Featured Slider.
2. We had already replied with the Edit With Elementor issue in another topic, please check.
3. To have different header image fr the different pages, Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options > Upload Custom Header Image
4. With the theme and WordPress settings, you can only have one blog page at the same time, but I can give you shortcodes to have blog posts on the home page and on the blog page too.
Navigate to Dashboard > Pages and create a Blog and Home pages. After doing that
Navigate to Settings > Reading > Reading Settings > A static page (select below)
Homepage > Home
Post Page > Blog
Also, use shortcode functionality to display post on the home page. see below guide.
To display all latest post use:
To select specific categories in the blog feed shortcode, you just need to add the “categories” attribute to it. You can list multiple categories separated by a comma:
or select a single one like this:
Also, posts per page could be limited by adding the “amount” attribute” like this:
[bard_blog categories="food" amount="5"]
To select specific posts in the blog feed shortcode, you just need to add the “post_ids” attribute to it and list selected post ids separated by a comma like this:
Hope it was helpful.
Kind RegardsJuly 25, 2019 at 4:44 am #36720
1) I had already followed these instructions and the featured slider does not show up on my homepage if I have it set to a static page. Is it possible to have the slider on the homepage and have the homepage a static page?
2) I’ve contacted my host who is looking into the fact that the edit with elemtor button only appears on certain pages, not others.
3) I have already followed these instructions and when I change the header for one page, it changes for all pages.
4) That’s not ideal. I really need to be able to add posts to my other pages. Other websites seem to have posts on different pages or at least links to posts such as recipes. If I use the code you supplied, where and how do I insert it please? I’m new to wordpress.
5) How to I change the position of the logo in the header area? It looks silly in the middle of the header image.July 25, 2019 at 8:57 am #36721
Update. I’ve since managed to add the elementor button to my other pages. As directed by my host I simply had to go to pages and click edit with elementor and it would be added. I am currently unable to add it to my learning hub page as I get an error.
I’ve also managed to change my header images so they are different in each page by following your instructions. Thanks.
However, I’m still not able to get the slider to work on the homepage if I set it to a static page. I’d also like to know where to insert the code you gave me to enable posts on other pages and how to move the logo position please?
ThanksJuly 25, 2019 at 5:49 pm #36735
In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.
Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsJuly 26, 2019 at 4:19 am #36757July 26, 2019 at 11:11 am #36759This reply has been marked as private.July 26, 2019 at 11:28 am #36760
1) I would like to have a slider at the top of my homepage with a button on them that takes customers to another page with a special offer. If I use the header slider I don’t see a way to add a button. If I use the featured slider to do this, I can only get it to display if I set the hompage to show latest posts. Is there a way to have a slider on the homepage which has a button to take customers to another page?
2) When I’m in the theme customiser, I don’t have the edit with elementor button present. I’ve been through this with my host and its ok from their end. If I go to dashboard, pages, I can edit each page with elementor but the theme is not displayed. On my homepage I’ve added some text with elementor but its not displaying on the page. It seems I can only have one or the other. If I’m customising with the theme, how do I add text etc to the page?
3) I can only get the featured links to work on the homepage if I set it to show latest posts, not as a static page. Is there a way to show the featured links on the homepage with it set to static?
4) I’d like to move the position of the logo either to the left hand corner or in the menu. Is this possible?
5) Can you give me instructions please as to how to insert the code given in the above post please?
Thank youJuly 26, 2019 at 7:40 pm #36778
We met some technical issues due to the work, we need your permission to deactivate your installed plugins to exclude their fault in the themes function, after that we will continue working.
Waiting for your response.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.