Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Karla Doyle
    Participant
    Premium Member

Since the update this week, my social icons are not displaying properly in the widget that is front and center on my homepage. The colored circles are still there, and the links are active, but the white icons are not showing up, making it an unlabeled row of circles. I used a custom color for the circles, that matches my website. If I changed my circle color to white (#ffffff), the icons will display on the circles. This was not a problem before the update. https://www.karladoyle.com

(I am also experiencing the broken dropdown menu issue. I have already cleared my caches, multiple times. Very frustrated that Ashe Pro isn’t working correctly since the WordPress update.)

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karla,

1. Can you please share the screenshot of the issue related to the icons? We checked the website you shared but can’t get the same issue o our end.

2. Our developers are working on the issue, we will release a new update and this issue will be fixed. You will receive updates today in the Dashboard > Appearance > Themes section.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.