Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mirjam Braun
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi. I’d like to add a “subsribe”-form on the right sidebar, like in the original theme. But it should only say “subscribe” and then a field for the mail-address. How do I do that?
    I want to send a montly mail automatically with abstracts of the published articles in that month (in similar style like the homepage with background and text colors, post picture).
    I have all-inkl as my host and I have set-up a mail-account, but somehow I feel there is missing a link to the wordpress-admin-site. How are they combined? I have a in/outgoing-servername from all-inkl, do you need that? I have this WP mail SMTP plugin but I don’t understand how it works or what I have to do.
    The monthly mail should come from my mail (info@momentsiniceland.com).

I am totally lost how to start configurating this.

Thanks.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mirjam,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Mirjam Braun
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako. I could figure it out.

The homepage (momentsiniceland.com) has now the subscribe-widget in the footer. But I’d like to know how I can change the appearance of the “submit” button? I’d like to have it in the same colors than the rest of the homepage. I checked in the customiser but there all the colors are correct and in the other settings I couldnt find it either.

And can you tell me how I can make that the fields (name, language, email) are as long as the whole block? Now they end below the “up!”, I’d like them to go the whole length liek the title “—— sign up! ——“, I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mirjam,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

Actually it’s not possible with theme options, please share your website URL and we will try to add your mentioned styles using custom CSS snippets.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.