Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Isaac Bassey
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi I just bought this theme yesterday and was wondering if it comes with following features:

Social Sharing

Table Of Content

Thanks

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Isaac,

First, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Sure, to enable post sharing, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blog Page > Post Sharing and enable sharing platforms you prefer.

Can you please describe in more detail what you mean by “Table Of Content”

Kind Regards

Isaac Bassey
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi

1) There is no such thing as Sharing platforms in single posts. The only place I see Post Sharing is in blog page but all enabled but not showing anywhere in post.

2) What I mean by Table Of Content is that snippet that shows like a shortcut link to each <H2> …. <h6> headers.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Isaac,

1. Please see the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/6zm2OV the only way theme can have sharing options to the different social media platforms, if you want to use more, you need to use some other 3rd party related plugins.

2. Unfortunately it’s not possible with the theme options, please try to use some other 3rd party plugins to get the result.

Kind Regards

Isaac Bassey
    Participant
    Premium Member

It would be a big plus if you guys can integrate Table Of Content in your theme. This theme Exs Pro has it built in and its great.

BTW I am trying to use the Sinple TOC plugin but it requires manually editing every single post to add it as a block. Is there no way I can add it from theme side so it shows on all posts?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Isaac,

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will check.

Kind Regards

Isaac Bassey
    Participant
    Premium Member

OK thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.