This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

monica Avery
    Participant
    Premium Member

I purchased ASHE PRO lifetime theme license and now there is a pending upgrade and I’m being told my theme license has expired.  The sales page specifies this is a lifetime license with Lifetime Theme Updates and no monthly or annual payments and no hidden fees.  See below – copied directly from the ASHE-PRO sales page.  I’m very confused???  Help?

I emailed the theme email and asked for help as well. Has this happened to anyone else??

This is copied directly from the ASHE-PRO sales page:

You will be charged $29 (USD) (No other Hidden fees, no monthly or annual payments). You will receive Lifetime Theme Updates, Security Updates, New Features and Premium Support only for One Site

monica Avery
    Participant
    Premium Member

never mind… I’m answering my own post.  I had them resend me the license key and it worked for the update.  What a weird was to manage a theme update, and I could have easily paid for another license when I didn’t need to.  Good thing I had remembered this was a “Lifetime” license.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Monica,

I am glad that you have managed to find out it by your self.

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.