This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Linda Wenneson
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’m having a problem with translating some words från english to Swedish. I’ve tried with both Poedit and Loco but still no change.

I have a Swedish blog and the only things that doesn’t work is the words “Comment” and “No Comments”. I want to change it to “Kommentar” and “Inga Kommentarer”.

Also in author-section: change “By ….” to “Av ….”

Can I change it myself in the editor? In that case, where? I have a little experience with coding and a lot with WP. So I’m not a beginner.
    http://cancerjavel.se

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

can you please share your site URL/username(you can create support user for us)/password/ and we will check it, you can mark the post as private to hide this info from the public.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Linda Wenneson
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Linda Wenneson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Can you log in?

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Nope, I am unable to log in, can you please recheck username & password please?

Kind Regards,

Nick

Linda Wenneson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

sorry for the delay, I have checked with our theme and all strings/words which you can’t translate can be found in loco, here are screenshots

View post on imgur.com

I have logged in your wp but loco doesn’t allow me to create a translation,

here is an error screen

View post on imgur.com

probably this is local server issues or maybe my account issues (you have created for me)

maybe from admin end you will be able to do this, anyway please try again to find words you want to translate and let me know if you will found them

Kind Regards,

Nick

Julia Simon
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Nick,

I am facing the same problem, could you maybe help me? My website was perfectly translated to French except for “Comments” “No comment”. There is also a problem with the featured slider “Read More” button. I tried to check with loco but I cannot find either of the key word comments and read.

Any idea how to change that?

Thank you so much!

Julia

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Julia,

Can you please describe what kind of issue you are experiencing during the translation because we did all these translations on our local server and works fine.

Please follow this video guide to better understand how to translate the theme strings.

Kind Regards

Julia Simon
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thank you for your answer! Yes sure, here is some screenshots

http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=18/45/tunq.png

http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=18/45/igwl.png

and the link to my website : http://www.julitckha.com

Do you need something else?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Julia,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Julia Simon
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Julia,

I translated your read more in the featured slider, it seems that you didn’t create the template and because of it, you didn’t get the result.

I wanted to translate comments also but I don’t know what you want to appear here so I will show you a path and you will be able to translate it by your self. (you didn’t watch the video guide I send to you as I guess 😉 )

Navigate to Dashboard > Loco Translate > Themes > Ashe Pro > Francais template and that is, please watch the video guide again and it is very easy to use.screenshot.

Kind Regards

Kind Regards

Julia Simon
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you Vako, perfect! I’ve actually watched it and tried to install loco translate etc. but then I guess I’ve missed a step I could not find comments and read more Oops! I think I did not set up the French translation probably at first!

Now, everything works well, thank you so much!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Julia,

You are welcome, feel free to contact us anytime.

Dear customer if you are setisfied wiht our theme and support and have a couple of seconds, please rate our free theme with 5 stars on wp.org, it will be very helpful for our team.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.