This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  vako 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

For instruction please see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8vmC4BPU0U

Please note: You shoud have installed the Latest Theme Update released on the 1st of October, 2019 (please clear your browser cache after theme update)

Clara Dobson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I’ve done this but it’s only acknowledging the text widget if I put it anywhere except the Instagram Widget space… it works in the sidebar, footer, anywhere else I want it. But I put it inside the Instagram Widget space and absolutely nothing happens.

Clara Dobson
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’ve finally managed to get it working in my footer, by uninstalling and reinstalling from scratch. Now I seem to have a further issue in that I want it to show in two places, and the shortcodes for ‘random’ and ‘set number of columns’ seems to be producing no results.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Clara,

I am glad that you have managed to find out it by your self.

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Eva San Martín
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Dick and Vako:

We just want the Instagram feed be displayed as in the tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8vmC4BPU0U

In the Instagram Widget. But this seem not to be working. Instead, the Instagram feed displays perfectly in other widgets and places, as the footer or sidebars. Is seems as the Instagram Widget of the Theme is not working correctly. But is there, in the Instagram Widget, which is supposed to show the feed as a line, where we would like to display the Instagram feed, just as shown in your Youtube tutorial.

Kind regards;
    Eva

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Eva,

I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

Clara Dobson
    Participant
    Premium Member

As an update… I’ve managed to get it to work in the bottom footer but only by clearing my cache and history multiple times and then starting from scratch. However, it still doesn’t respond well to the options to display it in things like a random format. Also, when I add it to a right sidebar and try to use the code to show a set number of columns, that never makes any difference. In the sidebar it will only respond to the total number of images, but the columns do not change at all. Quite frustrating – I agree with the above, there definitely seems to be some glitches in the development of it.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi all,

Nick is here from Developer tam,

1. Please make sure that you are running on Latest theme version.

2. Please clear browser cache (twice is best)

All shoud be fine then.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Clara,

Please share your site access detail and I will check it, please mark the post as private to hide your login info.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Eva San Martín

Please share your site access detail and I will check it, please mark the post as private to hide your login info.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Eva San Martín
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Eva San Martin,

The images you have uploaded on Instagram has the dimensions which not fits the Plugin recommended image sizes, the images should be more than 640 pixels.

Kind Regards

Eva San Martín
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako;

Thank you for your advice.  I will follow your advice. 😉

Kind regards!
    Eva

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Jesica
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.