This topic contains 45 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  vako 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Simone,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

homestic
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Simone,

Sorry for the late reply, we were off for a while.

The link you provided for the entrance it asks us to enter the login details, seems that the link was expired, please share again the login URL.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Kulturblazer
    Participant
    Premium Member

Kulturblazer
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @Kulturblazer

The reason for teh issue can be several: Incorrect image sizes uploaded to the Instagram platform, incorrect image dimensions in the plugin settings and etc.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Kind Regards

Kulturblazer
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi vako,

thanks for your reply. I managed to find a solution which is ok for now and try to focus on using the same sizes for instagram upload. If the problem then still remains I will come back to your suggestion.

Thank you and happy eastern!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Ivorie Wetzel
    Participant
    Premium Member

After this has been installed, is there a way to change the font color for  username?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ivorie,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Kind Regards

Ivorie Wetzel
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Yes. I have successfully installed the Instagram Widget. It is working correctly, and displays my feed in my website. Now that it is displayed on my website, my username is highlighted over my feed of instagram pictures. My question is, how do I change the color of my username and/or it’s background. Right now it is gray text over a gray background. In the settings under customize, I see where I  can edit the color of certain text color such as the header, follow button and load more button but can’t find where to edit the username that displays in the center of the feed.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ivorie,

Please share the direct link to the page where the issue appears and we will check for the possible solutions.

Kind Regards

homestic
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

maybe I have done some mistake adding the instagram plugin and configuring it. Can I share with you the login date as private reply and ask you to take a quinck look? Thank you in advice for your help.

Simone.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Simone,

Kind Regards

Nadja Salewski
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, the IG feed works only in part for me. It shows the images for a second, then only white spaces afterwards. In the mobile version some of the images get displayed, for others there’s just a white space again.
    https://headintotheclouds.blog/

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,
    Nadja

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.