This topic contains 55 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  vako 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Nadja,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Katie
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have the same problem with my Instagram feed, no pictures displayed, only white space. Need some advice please

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katie,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Kind Regards

Katie
    Participant
    Premium Member

I will do that later.

The problem is: my Insta-Account is private. If I turn it to public, you can see the pictures – no white screen.

I would prefer things like they were – I keep my account private and the theme shows the number of pictures I choose.

Do you think that’s possible again?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katie,

To be honest I can’t understand what kind of issue you are experiencing. Can you please share screenshots of the issue for more clarifications?

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Katie
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katie,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

So it means that the private account on the Instagram cant be shown on your website, its 3rd party plugin related issue, please contact the plugin support team and ask them to check for the issue.

Kind Regards

Andante
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Andante,

Kind Regards

Andante
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Andante,

1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will able to catch the which one was the source for the issue.

2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE

We sought the reason for the issue can be your caching plugins, at first check them.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.