This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kym Grove
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,
    I recently installed ASHE PRO and upon navigating to the widgets section, at first, the screen was TOTALLY blank.

At that time, I went into the plugins and looked for any conflicts or issues, deactivated and deleted some I knew were not in use, toggled a couple others.

Next day, come back to work on the issue and the page is no longer blank but is not a long list of error messages reading: ” <span style=”caret-color: #3c434a; color: #3c434a; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f4a2a2;”>The “mepr-account-links” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.” </span>

There are 15 lines like that for different things then below that are spinning wheels . . that don’t load what’s in the blocks..

Basically can’t see anything in the widget area and does not look like what I’m used to.

Please HELP! writing this here and trying to attach a picture for the screen shots… and I’m at a loss for the too. It says image source and no navigation to upload a pic..

Cyrille GILL
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Kym,

I’m facing exactly the same issues since WP 5.8 update. I’m running another website with a different theme and everything is fine so I beleive that Ash needs an compatibility update with the latest WP version …

Hope it will be fixed soon because I can’t update all my widgets and the backoffice is red with all those error lines !

Cheers

Cyrille

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Kym and Cyrille,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Cyrille GILL
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cyrille,

We created the same environment on our tests servers and can’t get the same issue as you described, we regularly testing our themes with the new WP updates to avoid issues.

1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will be able to catch which one was the source for the issue.

2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE

3. If the instructions above cant help, please let us know and our developers and tech support will take a look again.

Kind Regards

Cyrille GILL
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Even after removing all plugins, the issue remains.
    I deleted all my widgets. Now it works if I recreate them one by one …
    That’s king of weird as my website was running like that since months.

It’s now very minimalistic … I’ve to rebuild them.

Anyway, thanks for the support.

Cyrille

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cyrille,

We are glad that you were able to found out the solution by yourself.

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.