This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Yara van den Eertwegh
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there,

I have a widget that I only want to show on the front/blog page. So I have set that in the widget options. But is shows also on one other page. Not on the others, which is strange. I do not understand why. What can I do about this?

Thank you!

Yara

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yara,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Yara van den Eertwegh
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yara

Unfortunately, I can’t access your WordPress admin panel, it says that I entered an incorrect email address, please double check your login info details and share again.

Kind Regards

Yara van den Eertwegh
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yara,

Unfortunately, I get the error during the access, please double check your login info and share again, please view the screenshot.

Kind Regards

Yara van den Eertwegh
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yara,

I checked your website, all configurations for the widgets and for the sidebars, also teh Page Meta Options of the sidebars and everything works fine.

If you wan to have the Current widget on the current pages visibel and on the others hide it is not possible, you will be able to manage the sidebars on the pages via Dashboard >Pages > Edit Page > Page Options > Show Sidebar.

Kind Regards

Richard Crossley
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I am getting

“An error occurred while updating Ashe Pro: Download failed. Forbidden”

I apologize for being a newb, but what do I need to do to fix this? I have not encountered a forbidden error before. Thanks.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Richard,

Your service is blocking the access to the Freemius software licensing and updates engine.

Contact to your server/host provider and ask them to  *whitelist wp.freemius.com and api.freemius.com for external connections* – after this all be fine with your activation

Kind Regards

Richard Crossley
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Richard,

I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check for the possible solutions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.