This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Duke 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

laurayeh89
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello Wp-Royal Team,

I’m working on uploading products to my page; however, once I wrote the product short description, it automatically appears above my header-image. (Please refer to the following link.) I don’t know how to fix it, would it be possible to help. Many thanks.

display problem

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17nDpnty-n8VsllyBkJ-Zc3isi4vBNqrt

Sincerely,

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

It looks buggy, are you sure you are entering a valid HTML in the description field?

Regards

laurayeh89
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Thank for your reply. I just type words in the description, without using any HTML.

Sincerely,

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Thats weird. We are working on this issue and will let you know about the possible solutions very soon. Cheers πŸ™‚

laurayeh89
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Thank you. πŸ™‚Β  And look forward to the solution.

Sincerely,

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome πŸ˜‰

laurayeh89
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, just wondering if there’s any progress since the problem is still unsolved.
    Thanks πŸ™‚
    Sincerely,

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. I’ve just tested this issue on multiple websites and everything works fine. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check for possible solutions. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

laurayeh89
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

As I told you there was an “incorrect” HTML markup issue. The thing is that this field does not accept double quote sign – , instead you should use a single quote sign for the style attribute of the HTML tags.

Correct (for shop description field):
    <span style='color: #ff0000;'>δΈε«ι˜²θ…εŠ‘εŠθ‰²η΄ </span>

Incorrect (for shop description field):
    <span style="color: #ff0000;">δΈε«ι˜²θ…εŠ‘εŠθ‰²η΄ </span>

I’ve fixed this for your products for now but take in mind to write the HTML correctly for the shop description field.

Regards

laurayeh89
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Thank you so much for solving this problem for me. Since I only use “visual” rather than “text” to write the description, I really not sure the reason why the β€œincorrect” HTML came out itself.

It seems the problem has fixed; however, when I click “Visual” button and then come back to “Text” button in order to see its HTML again, it changed to double quote sign-” automatically . Is this normal?

Thank you and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, if it works fine then it’s normal.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.