This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cedric Capon 1 hour, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cedric Capon
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I read you were working on an update for the theme to display the category description. Is it done yet and how to implement?

The shop I am working on does not show Category name, bradcrumbs and category description anymore since I implemented your Ashe theme and we paid for the PRO version… It is very disappointing for a “WooCommerce compatible” theme; and I feel I’ll have to give up on the theme if we cannot solve this. I have not found another extension or setting to solve this, but if you know any, I’m happy to try.

Do you proceed to reimbursement if this cannot be solved?

Thanks,

Marie-Claire

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marie-Claire,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

We added the option to display the category descriptions, please navigate to Dashboard > Posts > Categories and fill up the description field with your preferred text.

Breadcrumbs cant be displayed with the theme options, please try to use some other 3rd party plugins to get the result.

Kind Regards

cedric Capon
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks Vako, but I think you are talking about blog posts, not Product categories?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cedric,

Same with the Product category description, we checked several times and this option works fine.

Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

cedric Capon
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cedric,

1. You are not using the theme provided category description option, seems that you are running some plugins for that, as our theme doesn’t have this kind description editor, Please see the screenshot.

2. We need your permission to deactivate some of your plugins to find out the reason for the issue.

Kind Regards

cedric Capon
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.