This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 5 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Marie De Grivel
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I need some help to create a snippet in order to add a breadcrumb trail on my website https://www.liberon.fr/. I’d like to add it just after the nav menu. Could you please help me on this matter?

Thanks.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marie,

I will contact the developers and they will help you if it is possible.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marie,

I contacted the developers and they said that it is not possible with the theme options, please try to use some other 3 rd part plugins for that, or hire the developer and he will create some codes to get the result.

Kind Regards

Marie De Grivel
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thank you for your answer. Do you have a developper documentation about the theme?

I also have another question about database errors. We receive a lot of errors in our log files about a request in a table which seems to don’t exist. Will you solve this issue on next updates of your theme?

Here is an example of the error:

[Tue Jun 19 12:21:23 2018] [error] [client 85.115.60.201] [host test.liberon.fr] AH10039: FastCGI: server “/homez.70/vcomzeaxxv/cb/<wbr />liberonfr/index.php” stderr: PHP message: Erreur de la base de donn\xc3\xa9es WordPress Table ‘vcomzeaxxv841.wp_options’ doesn’t exist pour la requ\xc3\xaate select * from wp_options where option_name=’theme_mods_ashe-<wbr />pro’ faite par require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php'<wbr />), include(‘/themes/ashe-pro-<wbr />premium/functions.php’), referer: https://test.liberon.fr/index.<wbr />php/produit/velours-de-<wbr />peinture/

Kind regards,

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marie,

The error with the database is not caused by our theme, because the themes don’t have the ability to save some data from your WordPress. It is your hosting/server provider issue, please contact them and they will fix your issue.

Kind regards

Marie De Grivel
    Participant
    Premium Member

Ok thank you. I assume you don’t have any developper documentation as you didn’t answered to my question.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marie,

At first sorry for the late reply.

There is a link to our documentation.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.